Join us on parade day, Saturday, Feb. 10th, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
-Live Music from the 1860s ALL STAR Revue, featuring the Mike Thomas Band, with great performances by
Everett Dean, Stacy Collins, Jason David Cooper, Gene Jackson, Ashley Underwood and more!
– Open Bar with Premium Drinks, including Effen Vodka, Jim Beam Whiskey and Cruzan Rum (shots excluded)
– Bud Light and a AB Craft Beers: Shock Top, Goose Island IPA, Blue Point Toasted Lager, Stella Artois Cidre
– 1860s Cajun Buffet, including Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya, Jim Beam BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
– In/Out privileges AND free entrance to 1860s Bar until 10 p.m.
– Huge heated tent at 9th & Geyer with private toilets
Tickets are non-refundable and must be presented at the tent on 2/10. Must be 21+ to be admitted.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must be 21+ for this event.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is limited, but there is information at mardigrasinc.org
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email contact@590TheFan.com or call 314.588.8980
What’s the refund policy?
Sorry, no refunds